If you suffer from daily pain, this is a good article to read. Degenerative changes in your spine can certainly be very serious and debilitating.
There certainly are ways to get your life back and reverse these painful changes happening in your spine. A life-style change is usually the key to life-changing results!
Please, feel free to comment below and strike up a conversation about this guest post I made for Advanced Chiropractic Associates
Kali S. Garcia
P.S. Inflammation is usually a partner in pain, if you lower your inflammation, you lower your pain levels.
I firmly suggest adding turmeric and ginger to your daily lifestyle <3
1. “What Causes Degenerative Changes in the Spine?” Laser Spine Institute, www.laserspineinstitute.com/back_problems/degenerative_spine/what_causes/.
2. “Can Chiropractic Care Help Disc Degeneration?” The Joint Chiropractic, www.thejoint.com/california/lake-forest/lake-forest-31004/can-chiropractic-care-help-disc-degeneration.
3. Fardon, David F., et al. “Lumbar Disc Nomenclature: Version 2.0.” The Spine Journal, vol. 14, no. 11, Nov. 2014, pp. 2525–2545., www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1529943014004094#fig8.
4. K, Keshav. “4 Ways Turmeric Benefits In Degenerative Disc Disorder [UPDATED].” Turmeric for Health, 13 Oct. 2017, www.turmericforhealth.com/turmeric-benefits/turmeric-and-degenerative-disc-disease.
5. “Spinal Decompression Therapy.” WebMD, WebMD, www.webmd.com/back-pain/guide/spinal-decompression-therapy-surgical-nonsurgical#1.
6. “What Is CBP®?” Chiropractic BioPhysics, www.idealspine.com/what-is-cbp/.
7. Garcia, Kali S. “3 Simple Ways Your Chiropractor Helps You Heal Degenerative Changes in Your Spine.” Advanced Chiropractic Associates, PLLC – Chiropractor In Knoxville, TN USA, 23 April 2018, www.knoxchiropractic.com/blog/40830-3-simple-ways-your-chiropractor-helps-you-heal-degenerative-changes-in-your-spine.